Bass fishing in Santee South Carolina can be very exciting with the right guide to show you around. Santee has a history of great catches, and I invite you to come visit us and allow me, Inky Davis, to guide you on the lake for a day of fun, and sun on the Santee Cooper lakes.Please check about::
- Gift Trips for Christmas, Birthdays, or Anniversarys
- Hosting Company Groups/Clients (Please Provide Ample Notice)
The Guide Service Includes:
- Fishing for 1 or 2 people.
- For 8 to 10 hours (Under certain conditions I may offer a ½ day rate!)
- A stop for lunch.
- You may fish until near dark for just a little more.
- You will be fishing from a 21 foot Gambler bass boat, built for the comforts of bass fishing.
- I am a USCG licensed guide (Which is a requirement for Guiding the lakes these days!)
- A member of the SCCGA.
- I have guided people for over 41 years, and have well over 56 years of experience fishing the Santee Lakes. Also I am one of the most well known & respected bass guides on the Santee Lakes.
- Been promoting “Santee Cooper Country” and its bass fishing for many years.
- I have been on 6 t.v. shows, 5 radio interviews, and over 200 major magazine and newspaper articles such as (Bassmaster, Outdoor Life, Sports And Field, Field & Stream, Fishing Facts, Fur-Fish & Game, Fishing World, Bassin, Southern Outdoors, and South Carolina Game & Fish).
- I am metioned in 6 books (1-Advanced Bass Fishing, by John Weiss was a dedication to me).
- On most maps of Lake Marion there is an island, "Inky Island", named for me.
I offer my guide services to adults & mature young people who have the patience to enjoy a long day of serious bass fishing. Will always try to do my best to put my parties on bass. If I see you doing something wrong, I am the teacher, and if you see me doing something wrong, you are the teacher.
I have learned from my parties before!
Thanks for visiting the site, and I hope to hear from you soon! Check back for more pictures and information.